The Mojave ESS continues the impressive legacy of robust off-grid and grid-hybrid performance for which OutBack Power’s FX, FXR and Radian platforms are well known. But it doesn’t stop there. The Mojave ESS includes the battery and integrated controls and communications for faster, clutter-free installation.
The OGHESS8015A comes ready to AC-couple with most gridtied inverters. It’s the easy way to add the economic and resilience benefits of energy storage to existing residential PV systems.
On-grid or off, be ready for anything
- Be ready for anything with off-grid capability
- Easily start motors and compressors commonly found in freezers and HVAC systems, outpacing other inverters
- Seamlessly AC-couple with UL 1741-SA listed grid-tied inverters up to 8kW for easy addition to existing solar PV systems
- Take ownership of your energy in the face of time-ofuse rates, demand charges and net-metering changes
- Connect to the intuitive user interface via integrated Wi-Fi hotspot and a smartphone, tablet or laptop
- Access OPTICS RE™ via Ethernet or Wi-Fi internet connection
- Easily add a generator or other secondary AC source
- Quickly and easily install with mounting plate and roomy integrated wiring compartment